- No dogs (except certified service dogs), no bicycles, rollerblades, tables, boom boxes, chairs or ice chests/coolers are permitted on festival grounds. In compliance with the Los Angeles County Health Department, no non-Festival food & drinks are permitted within the Festival grounds.
- Strollers are permitted.
- The Festival is a smoke free environment.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the gate with cash or credit card. Food booths are cash only unless otherwise indicated. ATMs are available on site.
- You must be 21 or over to purchase beer or wine. ID must be shown.
- The California Watermelon Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items. But we do maintain a lost and found at the information booth near the entrance.