- No dogs (except certified service dogs), no bicycles, rollerblades, tables, boom boxes, chairs or ice chests/coolers are permitted on festival grounds. In compliance with the Los Angeles County Health Department, no non-Festival food & drinks are permitted within the Festival grounds.
- Strollers are permitted.
- The Festival is a smoke free environment.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the gate with cash or credit card. Food booths are cash only unless otherwise indicated. ATMs are available on site.
- Parking is $4 in the main lot. Parking is free in the overflow lot next to the main lot off Foothill. Overnight parking is not available.
- Lost & found is at the information Booth near entrance gate.